Suncoast Pilates offers Pilates equipment training in a fully equipped Pilates studio serving Palm Harbor, Clearwater, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, Countryside, Oldsmar, Safety Harbor and Tampa Bay Florida area since 1997. The studio, awarded Tampa Bay’s “Best Pilates Studio” two years in a row – 2014 and 2013, offers Pilates instruction in private, duo and group equipment and Pilates Mat classes with some of the area’s most experienced, highly trained, Certified and Comprehensively Trained Pilates Instructors. Suncoast offers private and duet sessions by appointment six days a week. Classes are offered at select days and times weekly. Additional service offered is CoreAlign sessions. Suncoast Pilates is a Balanced Body Pilates Instructor Training Facility where Pilates instructors from all over the world come for Pilates training and continuing education. Would you trust your body to any one else but the best?
- Looking for a dramatic change to your body? Have you tried Pilates?
- Looking for a different way to work out that leaves you feeling stronger, leaner, sculpted, energized and more flexible, yet does not leave you unable to walk, sit or move the next day? Pilates improves posture, flexibility while increasing strength.
- Never exercised, or have not exercised in a long time? Pilates is great for both beginners as well as the professional athlete.
- Studio specialties include in Men and Pilates including Sports Specific Programs (golf, tennis, baseball, basketball, running, soccer, triathlons)
- Specialties include Pre and Post Natal Pilates, Pilates for the Bride / Groom and Wedding Party, Pilates for Pre and Post Menopause and Certified Breast Cancer Exercise Specialist
- And yes – we are open for privates, duet and group equipment sessions on New Year’s Day!
- Call 727-772-6772 today to schedule an Introductory Session today! Calls are accepted 7 days a week up to 10pm nightly!
See the article and photos on our Google+ posting at - https://plus.google.com/+Suncoastpilates/posts/DsQ2ZNRTGjJ?cfem=1
Click any image to view a larger version or slideshow. Click the image again to return to the page. Suncoast Pilates would like to acknowledge that most photographs on our home page are courtesy of Exulting Images.
Suncoast Pilates named Tampa Bay’s “Best Pilates Studio of 2014″ on Tampa Bay A-List . Thanks to all of our fabulous clients and supporters that voted for us!
Balanced Body Pilates Instructor Training – Chair Module – July 16 – 17, 2015, Thurs and Fri, (10am – 6:30pm both days) – $425.00 earlybird registration up to 30 days prior / $450 regular registration plus manual / DVD fee of $75 Register
History of Pilates
Pilates is a unique method of body conditioning named after German-born Joseph H. Pilates. Joseph Pilates, born in Monchengladbach, Germany, was living in England, working as a circus performer and boxer, when he was placed in forced internment in England at the outbreak of WWI. While in the internment camp, he began to develop the floor exercises that evolved into what we now know as the Pilates mat work.
As time went by, Joseph Pilates began to work with rehabilitating detainees who were suffering from diseases and injuries. It was invention born of necessity that inspired him to utilize items that were available to him, like bed springs and beer keg rings, to create resistance exercise equipment for his patients. These were the beginnings of the equipment we use today, like the Reformer and the Magic Circle.
Read more about Joseph Pilates on our history page.
Suncoast Pilates is a top Palm Harbor, FL Pilates instructor on FindMyPilates.com!