Suncoast Pilates offers Pilates equipment training in a fully equipped Pilates studio serving Palm Harbor, Clearwater, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, Countryside, Oldsmar, Safety Harbor and Tampa Bay Florida area since 1997. The studio, awarded Tampa Bay’s “Best Pilates Studio” two years in a row – 2014 and 2013, offers Pilates instruction in private, duo and group equipment and Pilates Mat classes with some of the area’s most experienced, highly trained, Certified and Comprehensively Trained Pilates Instructors. Suncoast offers private and duet sessions by appointment six days a week. Classes are offered at select days and times weekly. Additional service offered is CoreAlign sessions. Suncoast Pilates is a Balanced Body Pilates Instructor Training Facility where Pilates instructors from all over the world come for Pilates training and continuing education. Would you trust your body to any one else but the best?
- Looking for a dramatic change to your body? Have you tried Pilates?
- Looking for a different way to work out that leaves you feeling stronger, leaner, sculpted, energized and more flexible, yet does not leave you unable to walk, sit or move the next day? Pilates improves posture, flexibility while increasing strength.
- Never exercised, or have not exercised in a long time? Pilates is great for both beginners as well as the professional athlete.
- Studio specialties include in Men and Pilates including Sports Specific Programs (golf, tennis, baseball, basketball, running, soccer, triathlons)
- Studio specialties include Pre and Post Natal Pilates, Pilates for the Bride / Groom and Wedding Party, Pilates for Pre and Post Menopause, Pilates for Breast Cancer
- Call 727-772-6772 today to schedule an Introductory Session today! Calls are accepted 7 days a week up to 10pm nightly! The studio would appreciate you calling prior to booking your Introductory session in order to match the best instructor for the days / times / needs of the client.
See the article and photos on our Google+ posting at - https://plus.google.com/+Suncoastpilates/posts/DsQ2ZNRTGjJ?cfem=1
Click any image to view a larger version or slideshow. Click the image again to return to the page. Suncoast Pilates would like to acknowledge that most photographs on our home page are courtesy of Exulting Images.
Suncoast Pilates is proud to present host and offer the first Fletcher Pilates® Guillotine Tower Workshop
March 12, 2016 – Saturday, 10am – 6pm – $ 250 earlybird through Feb. 1 / regular registration $ 300 – register TODAY through Ron Fletcher Pilates link below
Suncoast Pilates is proud to announce the “Guillotine” Workshop with Ron Fletcher protege Kyria Sabin to be held March 12, 2016 from 10am to 6pm. Register TODAY. The Guillotine Tower Course provides a full-body movement syllabus for this unique and under-utilized piece of Pilates apparatus. The Guillotine is an ideal tool to improve leg and hip articulation, core strength, spinal alignment and upper body organization. Learn how this original piece of the Pilates equipment can bring an even greater movement experience to your Pilates practice! Balanced Body offers this wonderful piece of equipment as of 2016.
Prerequisite: Pilates Teacher, Fitness professional, Physical Therapist
Length of course: 1 day
Fletcher Program Director: Kyria Sabin
Phone: (520) 615-0215
Suncoast Pilates named Tampa Bay’s “Best Pilates Studio of 2014″ on Tampa Bay A-List . Thanks to all of our fabulous clients and supporters that voted for us!
History of Pilates
Pilates is a unique method of body conditioning named after German-born Joseph H. Pilates. Joseph Pilates, born in Monchengladbach, Germany, was living in England, working as a circus performer and boxer, when he was placed in forced internment in England at the outbreak of WWI. While in the internment camp, he began to develop the floor exercises that evolved into what we now know as the Pilates mat work.
As time went by, Joseph Pilates began to work with rehabilitating detainees who were suffering from diseases and injuries. It was invention born of necessity that inspired him to utilize items that were available to him, like bed springs and beer keg rings, to create resistance exercise equipment for his patients. These were the beginnings of the equipment we use today, like the Reformer and the Magic Circle.
Read more about Joseph Pilates on our history page.
Suncoast Pilates is a top Palm Harbor, FL Pilates instructor on FindMyPilates.com!